Review Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Silver - 4th Generation (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2010)


Read Full Review >>>
This new iPod shuffle just goes to show that Apple do listen to their customers. We wanted buttons and no gimmicky propriety headphones, and they finally listened!
This new generation shuffle adopts a similar design to it's older brother and let me tell you, this thing is TINY. When I got the box I was astounded at how small this thing actually is. I got the silver one and it's shinier than in the photos (very nice finish to it). I can imagine this would be easy to lose but as long as you have headphones plugged in you shouldn't lose track of it too quickly. It's an absolutely gorgeous little device and will look good clipped on any bag, shirt or trouser pocket. Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews